Tuesday, December 4, 2012

"Southern Air" YellowCard

Okay guys,
So Yellowcard released their new album on the 14th of August 2012 and for a well established and celebrated band didn't capture me as much as i would have expected them too.

Okay, their first promo song 'Always Summer' was a rocker, loved it so much and the fact that it was only a few minutes kept me wanting to hear their entire album..... Now, another song that took me was 'Sleep In The Snow' the intro, instrumentals and vocals were prefect. It ignites the middle section of the album, with 'A Vicious Kind' providing the back end of an impressive one-two punch.


I'm a huge rock fan....i listen to quite the number of rock/alternative bands. But my estimmed respect goes to The Script, The Maine, Boys Like Girls and Destine.
The Band members are Ryan Key (piano), Sean Mackin (violin), Ben Harper (lead guitarist), Joshua Portman (bass guitarist) and Longinue W. Parsons III (drums).
If you wanna hear the entire album, i've set a video for you guys to easily view it then search for the rest. Hope you enjoy the video.


However my all time favourite, will always be 'See Me Smiling' cause i have no way of explaining how this song gets me.
Thanks to all those who follow me and my blog, you're all beautiful.
Samyueru Yagami

No comments:

Post a Comment